Mind's Scribbles.

As a guy I'm thinking how it feels to have a girl's/ women's company. How it feels to sit in the park bench together where one's head leaning on other's and to hold fingers in a fine morning walk or to travel together with the girl one likes.

I could get near the idea of  'how it feels' without having any experience but I know there is much more than I think.

I think, when someone with the person whom they like (consider a guy with the girl or otherway around for the argument's sake) will make'em to forget the rest of the world because they think the one whom they're with now is the most important person in the world. I think they'd feel like they need nothing else in the world but to last that moment for a while or forever.While they enjoying such a company they might started to think about the problem they have to deal with or the situation he/she has to deal with when they get back to their homes. This idea will hit 'em even more harder when their togetherness isn't promising as per the regular world standards. Because they think that they will not have each other's back in difficult situations in near future. As soon as these kind of thoughts arises, they'd try to get rid of such thoughts and tell themselves to stay in the moment rather than thinking about the future I guess.

The only thing I want to experience is to roam places with the 'one'. She could be my friend,soulmate or whatever the name the world standards has for it. Sometimes I think about spending a night with the one in somewhere discussing about the universe and our existence.

Since I'm traveling right now I'm dreaming on the probabilities for a girl to be seated next to me.

That didn't happen.

These words happened because I lost my headset in Shanti Nagar bus stop and I didn't have internet.

:)

Comments