Nostalgia Notes

After a good little chat with a typical Mallu guy, i'm sitting still in the same place which is in front of a computer on a sofa which has been replaced recently. I don't feel like going to bed even though i feel a bit sleepy. and i don't feel like watching candid photography blogs either. So i ended up here typing trash. I know there is nothing gonna happen tonight dramatically. I'm not waiting for any one's reply or not planning my tomorrow. The reason why i'm typing the keys is i feel so blank at this moment which happens very rare.The mallu guy i said earlier is a "Mallu" guy with whom i don't have a choice of chatting in my mother tongue. Being English is the only choice i'm left with, the whole conversation happened in English. And here i know a guy of 23 year old making a conversation in English is not a big deal at all. But the thing is, at the end of the conversation i felt like that was the best and the longest conversation i ever did without any grammatical struggles for which i feel a bit great.
Now, When i think about my or anyone's English skills there is always who interrupts me. When i was working in Bangalore two years ago in an MNC I had to be mentored by a women. I have heard people speaking in English. But not something like her. BTW i'm linguistic person and Sapiosexual . Her vocabulary and phrases were very unique in a way. In the very first meeting, she was not repeating any of those words or phrases and Damn!!,  i learned lot of English more than i did in 4 years of college! Then later i came to know that she read kind of books some people like me never even heard of and she is a part of Bangalore writer's club! I never got the confidence to speak before her in the huddles. May sound silly but, Piece of cake, Ages ago, Piled up' are some of the phrases i learned in the morning huddles. I wish i could have stayed a bit longer than i did, so that i would be writing something great here!! BTW Je ne regrette rien! I feel good for what i'm today. ;)

Enough of Her.

But there are some people come and leave an impression on our lives which take us a step further, to look further and to move on. For me they are mostly Women. It was one day in Chennai i was coming form the studio saw a girl in a open tea shop having tea with other girls. Wearing a black top and a shell framed glass, she made me to drink two unplanned cup of teas. Even after two teas she was still there and drinking the same cup of tea. I don't know how, i should've drunk it bit slower. It wasn't just about beauty,she was something more than that!! In that evening i was tired as hell after a long day so i planned to go home and to do nothing but to get some rest. Since she happened, i got some energy which made me to go for Marina to click some pictures!! Just realized now, here and even in the previous blog i talked about women. For me thats what works for me to stay inspired. And who wouldn't be inspired by seeing a women who carries long bag packs and walks faster than you, where you don't carry a water bottle because you want your bag to weigh less!!

Yup.

That's all folks !! I threw what had come up in my head for last 30 minutes for which i may feel bad about posting this blog when i see tomorrow morning. Generally we are not like we were in the last second right?!!
So cheers. Stay inspired!!!

Comments