How i rolled.

I'm a kinda guy who get inspiration from little little things like others. As a guy who has done all his schooling  through Tamil medium, i never thought I would be writing Blogs.But this doesn't mean that now I'm well versed in english to write one.What brought me here is something that I want to share.Before getting to the core, some words of prequel.
Story TELLING is something that i'm good at.The reason why I emphasise telling is because of the fact I've never been a good writer at any point in my life.I never been satisfied with my exams scores(Except Mathematics) and there was no time I impressed somone through chatting(*cries in corner* ;(  ).
 On the other hand I never had the fear to face stages and strange people.So after certain point that attitude made me to do talk shows on occasions and they were the times  i started to realize my merits.So I'm writing this about someone who inspired me to do this 'Writing'. 
Okay!. 
Let's roll.
That so called 'someone' is a girl and this is how she happened to me.
That was one fine day evening I was on my way to a marriage hall for the wedding reception in Chethpet with my tripod and a  camera bag.There is something to be mentioned before I go further. I'm related to the bride in a way but they had no idea about me like who I am.I could recognize some of them.After got in there, as a candid framer I was preparing my mind and eyes to see those candid moments through my eyes before I start shooting.But that's not that easy as it sounds.Something was not right inside my head.I couldn't see those moments.Later I found what was happening inside my mind for which I had no solution. I was totally frustrated and lost myself from the place.So I started to calm myself and i found that I've left with no choice to proceed but to move on with that situation.After got introduced to all those people and bla bla blas I left that place with the hope of 'The Tomorrow'.
Day 2.
The Wedding. I reached the place a bit early with my friend.Then i managed to get few fresh moments.I noticed her at the day of reception but I wasn't paying much attention to her.But at the day of wedding after some hours I started feeling her presence which was outrageous. She was on her own through the whole day.I can't put the words together to explain the auora she created.She was not just overloaded with tonnes of beauty but there was much more than that.Words may sound so cliché - ish but she wasn't.
After some happy minutes I left the city with the frames that I captured.
While I was returning to my home town from Chennai I did little research about her on Facebook(In fact ,then I don't even know her name). So i started with the bride's name and Eureka!! Credits goes to Mark.Then the 2nd phase of my research which happend in Google which lead me to her Blog and yes here I am.While skimming  through her blog I found it was so clean;clear and sound and i felt that she never failed to score the Punctuation exercises in English 2nd Papers.As a Sapiosexual I'm ALWAYS drawn to the combination of Beauty and Brain which exactly what happened in her case.I wish my life to be filled with such minds .Its not so necessary to end up in a relationship but the 'Non - Sinkable Ship' i.e.,the  friendship is all I want! ;)  - #solely #lonely.☺

Comments

Post a Comment