Sachin - A Billion Dreams

           
Just watched the movie 'Sachin A Billion Dreams ". Incredible sequence of clips didn't fail to conduct the feel which was intended. Even though my friends were complaining about the film because they were expecting some usual Bollywood factors that MS Dhoni movie had. I watched India winning 2011 World Cup. And I witnessed the incomparable innings of Sachin against South Africa in which he scored 200 N.O. for the first time in history. Even I've remember moments from 2003 World Cup how we got defeated by the Ausies in 2007.
But while watching the movie Sachin A Billion Dreams , I wish I could've watched those Sachin's drives in big screen cheering with people for the nation. Even I wish I could've watched Sachin's play in person in the midst of thousands of souls cheering on Sachin's name. Believe me it is totally different to watch cricket in person. That's were you see the real game. That'll inspire for sure than watching it in any other medium. Back to the movie, it shows that there are times that you know nothing about our future; even for God (Sachin!).He didn't know that he would score 100 hundreds in future when he starting his career. Hope is the thing that drives you but you have to put your effort even you feel down at times. You might not get to win the World Cup tomorrow but you have to be prepared for the D-day years before it happens; even if you don't know when! A R Rahman's score lifted the movie to a certain level and it didn't add any drama to the film which I really liked about it.

             
The scene where his sister gift a bat when he was younger brought me to tears. And the moment he walk out to the ground in the backdrop of his father's demise and scoring an unbeatable 140 is something exceptional. His retirement speech indeed an emotional one for who carried the nation's proud for the past 24 years and so the 2011 world cup moments.There are much more moments you can see it while watching the movie.

               While seeing the movie i was constantly asking questions to myself about what I'm doing and about my mission in life. Even I compared mine with Sachin's innings which was quite absurd.
While watching, I said myself that I can do the things I want and I felt that's not as hard as I think. But when you step out of the theatre, the reality (whatever that means!) hits you and its the same world with people where you have no choice but to deal with it.  I never ashamed to fail but not trying at all. All you need to do is know what you're doing; trying and experimenting with things and  being true to yourself. Its okay to feel down at times but dusting off yourself and getting up quickly is important.

         I feel how I family stands for me right now especially my sister and I know I'm skipping my responsibilities and promises in a way. Its not gonna happen over a night for me but this situation needs an immediate solution. I feel like I know certain things better than my psychologist but doing and trying things matter. I know that I'm not in good shape at the moment but soon will be over it.


       There are lot of things you can learn from this movie like the fact no one born a legend. The process starts afterwards. My philosophy is He/she is greater who realise his/her fate; who realise his/her weakness and  adopt him/herself accordingly and trying hard on their dreams.

        I hope I will do what I think.

Signing off.









Comments